January 29, 2010

WOOHOO!!!

It's snowing!!! YAY!!!
I love snow when it's real snow you can play in, though can't stand it if it's just falling (unless you're driving through it on the freeway at night time, now that's cool!) Anyway, tonight I'm sure we'll have at least 8 or more inches to build some unimaginable creature with it and post it at the foot of our driveway (Ya know, to freak the neighbors ;) )!!

Other info that may interest you....hmmm.....think pink and green and bunches of ruffles and trims and tulle.....and Candied Apples ;) ....yeah, that's something in creation at the moment. I will finish it tomorrow or over the weekend, but I'm not going to show you any sneak peeks of it until I get the modeled pics in......unless you ask kindly (more like beg) then maybe...just maybe....

A fun spring set will be next on my to do list and something fun with Ariel the Little Mermaid. A 4 piece set more than likely, so better keep checking back
These secrets only pop out once in a awhile (or when I'm bored and forget that's it's a secret....or when I'm too excited not to share) But check back anyway and have fun reading my annoying, talking about nothing posts, which drive you to continue to read on and on hoping for some kind of words that say free or giveaway, or something that says something along the lines of if you post the word hippopatumus on the facebook fan page you might win something....but other than that there's really nothing more interesting to say...but in any case I still got you to read this....
Wasn't that fun!!!!
I thought it was and do you know what would be more funner? Actually having a winner, but we all know that's more than likely not to happen, but who in their right mind would read this long and boring post about nothing at all except about how no one reads it.
Of course I would suspect the winner would prove me wrong and maybe they would win something, but who knows,,,,this is a pretty long paragraph, not many will make it this far, since really, they most likely will just scroll straight down to the pictures and go ohh and ahh or uh, that's ugly, or hmmm, or wow beautiful, or yuck. But we all know people love pictures so here's a few for your delightment and enjoyment.
Have fun browsing and I'll have fun building some creature in the morning if the snow is willing to cooperate and stick together!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: