February 07, 2010

Etsy listings!

Just listed a few more items on etsy and those cute aprons! You may check them out by following this link to my ****ETSY SHOP****


More new designs will be added soon when my boutique group Boutique Wild Child (BWILD) has it's first launch this year starting on February 18th! Be sure to search with the keyword BWILD on that date on ebay and etsy for all new designs and custom boutique clothing, accessories, and unique items!

One Little Mermaid Ariel set is finished and on it's way to be modeled, as well as the candy apple set, and Minnie set, and another set, and will have 3 more going out by the end of the week! Yes, I am on a roll!!

In other news, Mr O'Malley (my little leprechaun) just had his clothing made up today...yes I know I should be working on my orders instead of playing with a little doll...but what fun is that?! Lol, I work better when I'm rushed anyway, I'll still have those orders shipped within the week ;)
Anyway, after I get him to look like a boy (because he still looks like a girl doll, lol) and glue some of his red hair on his face for a beard I'll show you all some pictures of the little guy.

And I think I just made the decision not to wait for anyone anymore....seems doing it yourself on your own terms really is the way to go.....so keep your ears open and listen, because when I get some more funding (that means money in my paypal account) I'm going to be purchasing future improvements :) I'll tell you what that means later, it's a secret!!


Oh, and I got my little swatch in from spoonflower fabrics with my logo on it, even tried a few out already and they look really great actually! If they happen to live through the washing machine and dryer I will be getting more to label my items (who can beat 500 labels for $18?!!! uh, no one!! I looked! Lol) so keeping my fingers crossed they wash/dry well!

I guess you want some pics!....her ya go!!
Made that birthday princess set just last week, cute don'tcha think!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: