May 22, 2010

Wow..I just noticed that "business" is the same as busy ness...was it meant to be that way??!!

Where to start...

Let's use the most commonly used word in my vocabulary as of last week... BUSY!!

More like extremely busy, it's almost like filling Christmas orders...totally insane.
But I do love it :)

As for plans...sewing, sewing, and more sewing until I get these orders shipped and out the door...then making a few more that I haven't anticipated yet...it's all good :)

June will come and things will slow down, then mid June I leave to VA (so no sewing then, lol!) then July I'm sure there will be plenty of days lying in the sun and slowing putting together some back to school sets :)!!!

Though the house projects will have to be fit in that schedule somewhere too, along with summer time fun as well :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: