February 18, 2011

New website!

Hello!
I finally have a new website! Stop by and check it out HERE ~ SHADOWDRAGONDREAMS

At the moment we are having a custom ooak skirt sale! I've posted the fabric pics of what's available, if you see one you like, please snag it to have a skirt made with that fabric in the size of your choice (12months-12yrs)
These skirts run about $10-15 each and are quite a steal which includes the FREE SHIPPING as well! Can't get any better than that, except for the fact that you can upgrade your skirt to include a matching top for only $20 more (yes, a whole set for $30-35!!!)


Also, be sure to stop by Magical Memories blog page HERE to enter to win a custom twirl skirt or appliqued tee made by me :) !!!!
Yay for giveaways!

In other news, things are coming together nicely for my new design line set to launch April 1st! I have so many sets to share! Think mermaids and birdies, and strawberries, and watermelons! Anything summer!
I can't wait to share some sneak peeks with you all! Be sure to join my facebook page for up to date info, sales, and peeks!

As always, I will be accepting any custom requests through my email (landofjas@yahoo.com) or through facebook or my website, so if you are needing something you can't find, (or can't find affordable) please feel free to contact me. I love making custom requests for your little princess or prince's special day or any day! :)

No comments: