April 19, 2009

We have our winners!!!!

Good Morning!
We have 3 lucky winners out of 27 entries!
Sorry I didn't get to draw yesterday as I never made it home until 11pm. I was seriously tired and figured if I drew names in the morning I would be happier and therefore nicer, and hence I might be able to offer a limited time deal to everyone who's name I didn't draw ;)

So here we go....drumroll please......
GRAND PRIZE WINNER is.... "Mami Girl Boutique". She wins a custom appliqued tee and a matching skirt or accessorie!

2nd and 3rd place prizes go to.... "Kendall" and "Creative Works by Ann". They win a custom appliqued tee.
Everyone else.... can get a once in a lifetime deal of a $10 custom tee (appliqued or handpainted). They usually run $20, so that's 50% off. This offer only lasts until Wednesday the 22nd!!!


landofjas@yahoo.com
Winners---- please contact me if I don't contact you first! Congratulations!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: