December 12, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Is anyone ready for Valentine's Day?!!!!
I'm not!! Lol. But I am thinking about getting there.
Us designers need to be about 3 to 4 months ahead of schedule in order to sell and I'm not quite on time. I do still have some things to make for V-day, but it won't be until after Christmas when I list them.
I will have loads of OOAK sets up for grabs starting at $9.99
And I should be able to have at least 3 custom sets available for you choosing.
I'll be sure to post all new designs here as they are made and let you all know when I'm prepared to list them :)
If by chance you like one feel free to let me know and that will save me from the dreaded fees of ebay and you can buy it direct from me, without having to bid or pay extra on feebay.

Otherwise I hope everyone has a great Christmas and enjoys the holidays!

No comments: